Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snowflakes

I have the chills right now. Not because it is cold in my office right now, which it is, but I am overwhelmed with God right now.
His creativity. His order. His design. His detail. All inside something that is too small for the human eye to see.
Someone posted this.
 http://chaoticmind75.blogspot.ru/2013/08/my-technique-for-snowflakes-shooting.html

Snowflakes. I dont know how one can deny the existance and love of a God when they look at one of those!! Can you imagine all of the creativity when you realize no two snowflakes are a like? Think about the meticulous designs that are there. The perfect symmetry that is present from the God of order. The Creator God!

The phase that keeps swirling in my head is How Much More?! My creator God cared enough to design each one of those. How much more does he care about me. How much more detail and design and love is there when it comes to us?

Those snowflakes are screaming I love you from a God who knows most of them will melt or be trampled on! Oh How He Love Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment