Monday, August 29, 2016

Against All Grain

If you have spent any time with me the last year, you have heard me talk about my health journey and my love for Danielle Walker and her cookbooks! She was the one who got me started on this path. I resonated with so much of her own struggles with illness. Just knowing there are others who understand what I have gone through is so necessary when dealing with these sort of things and it gives me hope to keep working for what I know is best. I literally have tears in my eyes when I think about where I was a year ago, where I am now and the power I have to fight for my own health.

I use her two cookbooks(Against All Grain and Meals Made Simple) on a weekly basis. They are grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free and more importantly delicious! I constantly have a batch of her Real Deal Chocolate Chip Cookies in my freezer to pull out when I need something sweet. I was so happy when I found out she was coming out with a new cookbook, Celebrations, in September. I may have already requested the day off work to go to her book signing in October!

I am so excited that I get to be a part of a group of people who get to make and share her new recipes from Celebrations with you this month. And lets be honest, even if I wasn't apart of this launch team, I would still be making these recipes and sharing them.

Who wants to come over for dinner? I'm thinking Thanksgiving dinner in September.

Also, if you pre-order her book by September 6th, you can be entered to win a Kitchen Aid Blender, Whole Foods gift card or Danielle's favorite items from US Wellness Meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment